The e-book will be sent to your computer immediately as a pdf download. You can print up this e-book, keep the pages in a binder, and keep it with your food storage (or your cookbooks!). You can print the whole thing, or just the recipes, or just the articles, or just the emergency preparedness info... whatever you want!
Here is a list of what's included in the e-book:
- Food Storage Quotes and stories (from our Monday posts)
- Information on the three-month supply (and rotation methods)
- Longer-term storage (storing options, and specific info about wheat, rice, beans, oats, and other items)
- 72-hour kit information (articles, list of items)
- Emergency Car kits (list of items)
- A section on water storage and preservation
- Other related food storage and emergency prep articles that we've shared over the year
- ALL our recipes from the last year, including rotation ideas for EACH recipe (fresh ingredients to add if you're eating the meal just to rotate it)
- A complete 3-month menu plan, which coincides with our recipes
- A complete shopping list for your 3-month supply (using the above menu plan) **This was made especially for the e-book, and will not be published on our blog!
- There is also a blank shopping list for you to fill in, as well as a blank 3-month menu chart, so that you can customize your own 3-month supply plan if you want to (or you can just use our list, since we've done all the work for you!)
The e-book is currently only $5.
This e-book is for personal use only. If you'd like to share one with your friends, please buy them each individually (i.e., if you'd like to make 3 copies of your book [or any part of the book] to share, please buy 3 copies). For bulk orders (10 or more), please contact us for bulk rates.